Are You Eligible To File A Claim For Income Replacement Benefits?

If you have recently sustained an injury in a motor vehicle collision and are no incapable of completing major work-related tasks, then you may be in a position in which you can file a claim for income replacement benefits throughout your recovery. Regardless of which type of insurance policy you are covered by, income replacement benefits are always included in the statutory accident benefits, which provide coverage, if you are found liable for causing the accident that left you injured. (more…)

Tips When Your Car Has Been Declared A Total Loss By Your Insurer

Following your involvement in a motor vehicle collision, your car will be evaluated by the insurance company. If this results in your car being declared a total loss, there is a chance that you will not agree with this ruling. Thus, what do you do when that happens? How did the insurer come to this ruling in the first place? And who will pay for the damages? These and other questions will be answered below. (more…)